HAVE YOU RECENTLY EXPERIENCED A FIRE?
SELLING YOUR HOME AFTER A FIRE CAN BE A GREAT CHOICE.
We Buy Fire Damaged Houses in Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Ventura County.
Dealing with the aftermath of a devastating house fire can be as traumatic as the destructive fire itself. The fear of the unknown, the huge mountain of planning and repairing your home and valuables can be a daunting process. Unfortunately unexpected wild fires do occur all over California and many communities are left with blocks of fire damaged or burnt down homes. This natural disaster can affect the local market within your neighborhood and mean real trouble for the current and future value of your home depending on the damage. What decision you make next in terms of the rebuild or sale of your home will have a long term affect on you and your family’s future. If you are one of this affected home owners and are considering selling your property versus rebuilding than you have come to the right place.
How do you know if you’re ready to sell your fire damaged home?
- When… you’ve already received an adjustor bid for the damages and the inspections appear to show deeper damage to the overall home that will increase total expenses to repair the house over the long run and doesn’t make sense financially.
- When… You’ve decided the time frame of the repairs or rebuild plus time being displaced from your home is too long of wait.
- When… You are at a place in your life where rebuilding does not make sense for you either financially or personally.
- When… The overall neighborhood is in such a dilapidated condition that nearby homes, businesses, schools or essential services will no longer be available and it does not make sense to live in the neighborhood any longer.
- When… Your insurance claim does not give you enough to rebuild your home or cover the cost of damages or you’ve decided you want to keep the insurance payout and start over with a new home.
- When… You do not have enough equity in the home to pay for the repairs and pay for the mortgage balance.
- And finally… In the worse case scenario, when you did not have the proper insurance coverage during the fire.
If you need to sell your fire damaged house quickly and want a fair cash offer, we at Cash Out On My Home can certainly help you. Call us right away at 626.542.1214 and one of our home buyers will evaluate your situation and present you with a solid offer in the next 24 hours. We are looking forward to helping you during this process and hope to relieve you and your family of many stresses. Thank you for considering doing business with us.